Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd may accept reservations online via our website, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions: Booking Conditions
1.Conditions of Hire
By making a booking, paying a deposit or paying in full you, the customer are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and accept all liability for you and your party’s actions. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd does not accept bookings from person’s under the age of 18. Groups of people 25 years of age or younger will be required to provide photo identification (Drivers Licence/Passport) at check in showing their date of birth and their address.
Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt by Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd of the required deposit payment, which is 15% of the cost of the hire of the pitch (“the Deposit”).
The Deposit is non-refundable.
If booking is made within 3 weeks of the holiday commencement date, the full accommodation rental will be required before the booking will be confirmed.
The balance of the cost of the hire of the pitch will be due for payment 3 weeks before the holiday commencement date.
The hire may be cancelled where full payment in cleared funds has not been received 1 week before the holiday commencement date.
4. Arrival/Departure Times.
Check in is from 12pm
Check out is before 10am.
All damages and breakages that occur during the hire period of Glamping tents are the legal responsibility of the Hirer and should be notified to Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd before the end of the hire period.
These costs are agreed and charged before departure.
Any damage and breakages that are discovered at the end of the hire period will be deemed to have been caused during the hire period unless the Hirer has notified the Owner or Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd of the damage when arriving at the property. The person making the booking accepts that by making a booking they understand and agree that they are wholly responsible for the conduct of themselves and any of their guests and agree that they are liable for the cost of any damage/loss or nuisance however caused by or any of their guests.
6. Confirmation of Booking
Once Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd has issued a Confirmation of booking/invoice, the Hirer is responsible for the total price of the hire of the pitch for the hire period and any extras as shown on the confirmation.
Any amendments to an existing booking are not effective until acceptance in writing is dispatched to the Hirer byCoast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd and any additional funds are paid to Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd in cleared funds.
7. Booking Cancellation
The Hirer must informCoast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd immediately if they wish to cancel their booking.
If the Hirer cancels their booking more than 1 week before the commencement date, the Deposit will not be refundable, but the balance of the cost of the hire will be refunded if already paid.
Please note all deposits are non-refundable.
If the Hirer cancels their booking within one week of the holiday commencement date the Hirer will remain liable for the full cost of the hire of the property for the holiday period and no refunds will be made under any circumstances. Should the park be required to be closed by any event out of the control of the park then a voucher will be issued to the value paid which the hirer can use for booking another holiday within 1 year of the date of the voucher. No cash refunds will be given.
8. Holiday Insurance
The Hirer is strongly advised to arrange holiday insurance that includes cover for cancellation and the personal property of the Hirer.
9. Party Numbers
Unless authorised by Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd in writing, under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons occupy the pitch hired. Namely 5 people per pitch, or 6 people per Large glamping tent. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd reserve the right to refuse admittance or cancel the booking if additional persons occupy the pitch during the rental period. In addition, Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any bookings from parties that may in either of their opinions and their sole discretion be unsuitable for the property concerned or carry out any illegal activity.
In the event of such a cancellation,Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd will refund the cost of hire on a pro-rata basis less a service charge of £20 and less any damages. No other compensation will be payable to the hirer.
The Hirer must notify Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd as soon as possible if the number of guests staying at the pitch will be different from the number specified when the Hirer made the booking or are in excess of the maximum stated above. The Hirer must also notify Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd of the names and ages of the new guests.
10. Hirer’s Responsibilities
The Hirer is responsible for the pitch and is expected to take all reasonable care of it.
The Hirer must comply with the following conditions at all times.
The pitch or glamping tent must be left clean and tidy, all equipment and utensils etc must be clean and put away at the end of the hire period.
Bins & Recycling
The Hirer should remove all waste from the pitch or glamping tent and place it in the general waste and recycling bins located on the park map on the one way system.
Please help the environment – Bottles, Paper, Glass and plastics should be separated and placed in the recycling bins next to the reception.
The Hirer should at the end of their stay, turn all the lights off, electrical appliances off at the wall and turn down heating thermostats to an economic level.
Smoking is not permitted at Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd.
Dogs are permitted where the Hirer has specified that they wish to bring pets when providing their booking details and have paid the relevant fee.
A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed pitch.
In glamping tents, Pets are not permitted on furniture or on beds. Every effort must be made to minimize additional mess created by having your pet on holiday and any extra costs incurred as a result of pets will be charged after departure.
Pet owners must clean up after their pets anywhere on Coast and Castles Holiday Park and must be kept on a lead at all times.
Under no circumstances must a pet be left unattended in a tent.
Please remember to bring your own towels to dry your pets.
12. Use of the Accommodation & Amenities
Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd may repossess the pitch or property at any time and terminate the hire of the property, where the Hirer or any member of the Hirer’s party has caused excessive noise or damage or is found or reasonably suspected to be conducting themselves in an illegal, offensive or immoral fashion, or are causing a nuisance to other persons.In such circumstances the Hirer shall not be entitled to any refund of the hire price of the property.
The Hirer shall permit Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd at reasonable times during the holiday for inspection or to carry out maintenance, and Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd shall retain keys for the property for this purpose.
The Contract of Hire is made on the understanding that the property advertised will be available and fit for use for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the property is not available or fit for use through events arising outside the control of Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd or the Owner, then the Hirer’s booking may be cancelled or dates or accommodation varied. At its sole discretionCoast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd or the owner may offer the Hirer suitable alternative accommodation or alternative dates within the same price period, which if not acceptable to the Hirer for a holiday in the same year will entitle the Hirer to a voucher equivalent to the price paid for use against a future holiday within 1 years of the voucher date. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd shall not be liable to the Hirer for any other costs, expenses, loss, injury or damage whatsoever suffered by the Hirer or their guests as a consequence of cancelling or varying the booking in accordance with this clause.
14. Advertised Facilities Not all items, equipment and facilities advertised may be available at all times due to breakdown, malfunction, or other reasons. The management of Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd will try to rectify any malfunctions as soon as possible but no refund of any or all of the money paid by the customer will be made.
15. Care of the Property the Client/guest shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as was found at the beginning. No candles or any other ignition sources (i.e. Matches/Lighters) are to be used in the glamping accommodation.
16. Fixtures & Fittings All fixtures, fittings and equipment must be used solely for their intended purpose. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd request that you do not take into the glamping tents any portable heaters, lighting equipment or any items that may cause danger to the tent, its equipment or its occupants. Any bulky items such as bicycles, fishing or golf equipment are not to be taken into the tents.
Damage or Missing Items the Client/guest is legally bound to reimburse Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd for breakages, damage, missing items or excessive cleaning caused by the party during the period of the rental.
Children must be supervised at all times. This is particularly important when using the play frame or when walking in and out of the site entrance.
19. Visitors - Only those persons notified to are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated. If you receive visitors during your stay who are not resident at Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd you must inform the management. You will be held responsible for the behaviour of your visitors while they are on the site. Visiting guests are not permitted to stay overnight.
20. Pets - Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd operates a pet’s welcome policy with the exception of the Fir Tree Lodge which doesn’t allow any pets. Pet owners must keep their pets on a lead at all times and must clean up after them.
21. Parking – Parking of vehicles must be in the designated car parking space and must not obstruct the roadway. Your vehicles, their accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle. Repairs to vehicles (except emergency repairs) must not be carried out.
22. Liability - Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd cannot accept liability for any damage; expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause other than the proven negligence of us or our employees. You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property and no liability to you is accepted in respect of damage to or loss of such property.
23. Force Majeure - Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation where the performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure. These circumstances include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control.
24. Privacy - Protecting your privacy is important to us and we will strive to keep your personal information confidential. Your details will be kept on our booking system (freetobook) database to enable us to keep you up to date with any future offers, information or mailings. We do not give any information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do only in accordance with the law.
25. Site Rules - All occupiers and guests of Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd are expected to abide by the Site Rules.
26. Complaints - Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd endeavour to ensure that everything is to your satisfaction during your stay. Should there be any cause for complaint during the occupation of the property, it must be notified promptly to the management and in the case of a serious problem confirmed in writing.
27. Right to amend our terms and conditions. Coast and Castles Holiday Park Ltd reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to terminate the agreement/booking without refund of money if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, site rules are broken or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
If you have any questions about our terms or the practices of this site, please contact us.
Fire Pit and BBQ – Disclaimer